In light of the COVID-19 global pandemic and the new realities that entails, I have decided to expand my offerings to include remote lessons and phone consultations (Phone, Email, Skype and Facetime remote sessions are available).
Learn more about:
To provide a more personalized training experience, group class size is limited. Register early to hold your spot!
- Puppies need to have started their shots – they can start as early as 9 weeks old.
- Adult dogs must have Rabies vaccine.
- Bordetella is requested.
How to schedule a lesson:
- Submit QUESTIONNAIRE
- Lisa will call or email you to review
- Lisa will provide you with some dates/times that are currently available.
- Choose the day/time that works for you and notify Lisa asap
- After date is confirmed, complete the class RELEASE form and submit
- Finally make your payment on the Schedule page for your lesson, at least 48 hrs before scheduled day/time.
Thank you for supporting small business!